Get your criminal record removed from background checks/ public view by obtaining a granted Canadian Record Suspension from the Parole Board of Canada.


Travel to the United States worry free. Cross any port of entry in the United States with a U.S. Entry Waiver from U.S. Customs & Border Protection.


Do you have a non-conviction record? Your record can be affected even if you were acquitted. Get it removed from your background check!


U.S. Visas for Non-Canadian citizens – for temporary visits such as for tourism and business. Get a fast U.S. B1/B2 Tourist Visa.


If you frequently cross the border between Canada and USA and are tired of wait times to be cleared. Get a NEXUS card and receive expedited clearance through security screening lines at major airport and land port of entries.