B-1/B-2 U.S. VISAS

*Canadian Citizens with a past criminal record in Canada or the USA need to apply for a U.S. Entry Waiver not a U.S. Visa.

Canadian Citizens can travel to the United States with a valid passport and without a visa unless seeking to enter the United States as an immigrant, a fiancé, Treaty or Treaty Investor, Foreign government official, Officials and employees of international organizations or NATO officials, representatives and employees.

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

Canada Pardon Waiver can assist individuals in the process of obtaining a fast U.S. B1/B2 tourist Visa. Although CPW can easily help you get a U.S. Visa in some cases in as little as 1 to 10 days it is highly recommended to Visa applicants to apply for their U.S. Visitor Visas well in advance of their planned trip to the United States as it can sometimes take several weeks or months to get an appointment date or get documents and or supporting documents that are required to be able to be granted a U.S. Visa by the U.S. Consulate.